- May 3 (Thursday - Vet School, 7PM): Pizza Social + Special Interest Group:
- Note: Early start of 7PM!!!
- David Herlong on African Cichlids
- Richard Mullinax on Keeping Shrimp
- Ticia Antinori on Beginning Plant Keeping
- May 5 (Saturday, noon - Shelley Lake Park, Raleigh): Leadmine Creek Cleanup (Adopt A Stream)
The purpose of the Raleigh Aquarium Society is to increase the enjoyment and general knowledge of the aquarist, both novice and advanced. This shall be accomplished by the exchange of information, speeches, field trips, and observation of fish in their natural habitat. By these actions, we hope to gain a better understanding of the habits of certain fish, and to benefit members of the club as well as any interested hobbyist who may wish to affiliate with us.
Join us at the next meeting to meet and share experiences with other local fish & plant hobbyists, learn something new from a guest speaker and take home some good stuff from group food orders, and silent auction.